Possibility for foreign BSc. and MSc. degree students of Faculty of Biomedical Engineering to apply for study abroad.
2. non-European bilater agreements - FBME CTU rules for assignment of places on non-European bilateral agreements concluded by Rectorate of CTU – students
(valid as of the selection procedure for academic year 2017/2018)
Students apply for both programmes through the online application www.mobility.cvut.cz on the dates set by the CTU Rectorate.
Students must meet the following criteria:
- they are students of at least 2nd year of the bachelor study program
- their weighted average during the whole studies is maximum 2,0 or less
- they succesfully passed the language test
- students can study abroad repeatedly with the sum of the lenghts in each stage not exceeding 12 months
- students can´t study at their country of origin
Students can prepare and submit following documents if they meet all criteria and finish succesfully test and oral exam from English or German language (or submitted confirmation of knowledge of other languages):
1. ERASMUS+ programme conditions and documents:
- Comparative sheet - must be approved by guarantor of study branch and then submit at the International office to Mrs. Kulhánková (room B506)
- Learning agreement
- transcript of records (isuedd by Study department of FBME)
- Application form (from web site partner university) or if application from online application is not printable student will use CTU form
- Confirmation of study period - student fill in and ask for confirmation at the partner university before departure
- Transcript of records from partner university (after arrival)
- Recognition sheet after arrival
Applications to the program in the academic year 2017/18 will be open from 7.11. till 5.12.2016 (midnight). Students apply throught the online application www.mobility.cvut.cz (only in Czech language) and sign up also for language test (English and German). If you student plan to study in other languages they must submit language confirmation till January 18, 2017 to Mrs. Kulhánková (International Office of FBME, 5th floor, room No. B506).
FBME CTU rules for assignment of places in ERASMUS+ program for students here.
International student in Bachelor´s degree level choose study branch BMT (Biomedical Technician) and International students in Master´s degree level choose study branch BME (Biomedical Engineering).
After successful completion of the test from English or German will be organized oral interview with English lectures. After oral enterview will be set level of language (CEFRL).
2. non-Bilateral agreements conditions and documents:
- study plan - must be approved by guarantor of study branch and then submit at the International office to Mrs. Kulhánková (room B506)
- other documents required by International office at the Rectorate CTU in Prague (all copies must be also submited at the faculty)
- Confirmation of study period
- Confirmation of recognition study abroad
International office of the Rectorate, CTU in Prague open 2nd round of applications to non-European Universities from 1.12.2016 to 1.1.2017 for academic year 2017/18.
What you can do if you are interested in study abroad and you have more questions: